Digital Campaign Manager
Mediapark looks for a Digital Campaign Manager to join our growing digital marketing team in Vilnius. You will be responsible for developing, implementing and managing social media strategies for couple of clients across multiple platforms.
What you will be doing:
- Staying in touch with clients;
- Managing social platforms and developing strategies through competitive research, benchmarking, platform determination, messaging, and audience identification;
- Writing, editing, producing content for social media channels (Facebook, Instagram) and managing the overall creation and execution of digital campaigns on budget, on time and on target;
- Creating and maintaining paid social advertising campaigns in Facebook, Instagram;
- Review reports to communicate campaign performance to client.
What we’d like to see:
- 1-2 years of social media management (Facebook and Instagram) experience;
- Project management skills;
- Superior written communication skills Lithuania and English;
- Experience with website tracking tools such as Google Analytics;
- Analytical, organised and results driven personality;
- Agency/client service experience is a bonus.
What we offer:
Application expires: January 31, 2019